• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paying Hotel Bill Company or Self to Pay?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am with Abbey for my company, and they have given me a card when I opened the account.

Comment

Got a Visa Debit no probs from Cater Allen
      Blood in your poo

Comment

I've had a NatWest bank account for the 12 odd years I've been contracting.

I got a business credit card almost immediately. But, it's of the type where you pay the amount off in full every month. But, it does give you about 5 weeks interest free credit and it saves on the account charges.

I did, for years, have a credit limit of £3000 but they have, finally, in the last couple of months upped that to a wopping £5000 ....

Comment

Personal card...As there are quite a few cashback cards on the market !

Comment

Working...
          X