• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCG Referrals ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCG Referrals ?

Do current PCG members get a kickback for referring new members ?

If so, I'm about to join.... post your details, first come-first served.

Haven't decided which level to join yet, anyone have the inside track on whether the plus option is worth the extra £100 ?

Dunno, to be honest. It has been discussed in the past. But if they do, they owe me a few grand by now.

I've answered the PCGPlus question a dozen times. Yes, it is worth it. As to why, have a search.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
      I've answered the PCGPlus question a dozen times. Yes, it is worth it. As to why, have a search.
      You feeling ok mate? I was expecting something a little more acerbic. you do have an image to maintain after all.

But in all seriousness, thanks for the info and I will search for the PCGplus stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Red 7
        You feeling ok mate? I was expecting something a little more acerbic. you do have an image to maintain after all.

But in all seriousness, thanks for the info and I will search for the PCGplus stuff.
        Sometimes I'm polite. It unsettles people...

Then again, you asked a sensible question and so deserve a sensible answer.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

There is the potential for an interesting discount when you join through one of their accredited accountants...So if you don't have one yet, check it out...

Comment

Working...
          X