• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do I need to return a P35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ittony
    Do I need to complete any P14s when submitting a nil P35? (The company has two directors neither of whom received any money in salary, expenses, dividends or anything else during the 2006/2007 tax year.)
    For the benefit of anyone else in this situation, the answer appears to be no. I just called my tax office and they took my nil P35 over the phone.

Comment

Do I need to return a P35

I confirm what ittony said above. I called my tax office on Friday and they took my nil return over the phone. I may just send in the paper copy with nil written on it, just to play safe though.

Comment

Working...
      X