• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Payment via loan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They used to operate a dodgy foreign loan scheme through this company too:
    ICENI FINANCE LIMITED
    RUNNYMEDE MALTHOUSE
    OFF HUMMER ROAD
    EGHAM
    SURREY TW20 9BD
    Company No. 04142904

I also heard that all their key staff left them at Xmas, I would be wary before using a company like this

Comment

Foresight One

Dear all

There are still compliant solutions out there for contractors working in the UK. If you are serious about looking for an advisor then please contact me by PM ([email protected]) and I would be happy to discuss various solutions based on your circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Foresight One
        Dear all

There are still compliant solutions out there for contractors working in the UK. If you are serious about looking for an advisor then please contact me by PM ([email protected]) and I would be happy to discuss various solutions based on your circumstances.
        Nice website mate, we're really gonna trust you with our money ..... like a

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
          Nice website mate, we're really gonna trust you with our money ..... like a
          The crazy thing is so many probably will.....

Comment

seems like a very nice chap to me - all newbies should use his services..
            Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Foresight One

I appreciate that some or most of you will probably think we are new boys on the block, but we’re not.

We have been operating in the contracting industry for over 15 years now with both UK and overseas based contracts.

The company is administered by a firm of Chartered Accountants and this guarantees not only compliance but the necessary skills to provide a comprehensive quality service.

We have and are currently dealing with most of the major contracting agencies both in the UK and abroad.

Our companies will be fully compliant and tax and NI will be deducted as the contractors will be treated as employees. All relevant documentation PAYE documentation will be taken care of (P60’s, P45’s etc)

I appreciate that this service will not appeal to those who can administer their own companies where there are still significant advantages in voting a large dividend and paying little or no NI.

However the service we are offering is for those not confident in administering their own company and all that comes with the responsibilities of being a director (accounts preparation, tax computation and submission, VAT registration and submission, statutory Annual Return filing, PAYE registration, monthly and annual PAYE returns etc etc)

The penalties for non submission or incorrect submission of the above are severe and Government agency returns can sometime be technically difficult, this is why accountants such as us spend years obtaining qualified status and maintaining our qualification with regular updates.

The other reason we are providing this service is for those who may feel they are competent in running their own company but would prefer to concentrate on what they do well, i.e. their own contract work!

As you will gather from the above this service is very similar to most on the market so why should you choose us? We do not charge a fee, not a bean! The service and set up is free. Why? Well we earn a significant amount of interest holding Government monies in our bank account, but we invariably pay our contractors same day. There are no hidden extras, but many contractors engage us to provide additional services, e.g. consultancy, estate planning, holiday home ownership etc. etc.

As I have mentioned previously, if you would like further information or reassurance in connection with our services then please e-mail me on [email protected].

Comment

Working...
              X