• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giant Trailblazer - IR35 Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant Trailblazer - IR35 Review

Forget the don’t use them they are Crap comments!!!

Has anyone had their contract reviewed through Giant Trailblazer, who were in Giant Power House before?

If so has your status changed? (I.e. From outside IR35 (Dividends) to inside IR35 (No Dividends)) or has your status remained the same?

Thanks in Advance

That's because the law has been changed. Don't you read the papers...?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I was with giant powerhouse and even a dumb @rsed geordie can see Giant trailblazer is daylight robbery.

I have just got my Ltd formed today. I will leaving giant next week, if there reading this prep my p45.

Comment

Can someone just answer the question asked

Comment

Originally posted by Rapier503
          Forget the don’t use them they are Crap comments!!!

Has anyone had their contract reviewed through Giant Trailblazer, who were in Giant Power House before?
          No
          l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Wheres your manners young man?
            Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults

Comment

No one can answer you question, because no one on this board will be using giant post april. Move on get a ltd.

Comment

Anyone else suspect hes a giant mole?
                Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults

Comment

I was with Giant Powerhouse. I probably would have taken up their trailblazer had they been more straight forward. But the way they have stated their fees for the various services .. reeks of guile... i do not want to do business with them if the only option is to operate as a ltd company.

So I have set up my own company and have found an accountant - who is hopefully good... and i end up saving a potential 700 pounds by not going with giant... they are overly priced....

Comment

Argahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X