• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Gordon dropped a clanger?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its paying corp tax on your bit of the flat rate vat that pisses me off!
    That should be excempt!
    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

I did say a 'saving on VAT' - it obviously wasn't in relation to gross income I do understand where your % comes from, however. The main point of this discussionm remember, was that there was a guy further up who seemed to think you only got it for IT software sales or whatever. He must be pretty miffed then he's been missing out on a 2.4-3.4%(overall) saving!

As I don't work as an 'IT Contractor', I'm not sure what category I'll fall into yet. I'm hoping for the 9% or 10% one !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
        its paying corp tax on your bit of the flat rate vat that pisses me off!
        That should be excempt!
        Yes it bloody should be

Comment

Working...
        X