• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outside IR35 and my Ltd Business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks for all you advice and help.

I might add that a number of personal factors have lead to the current situation.
    I have applied over the last few months for both inside and permanent roles. Today hoping i'll head back from one.

You're right cant duck my head in sand with HMRC so will try and pay something in the duration.

Comment

Originally posted by baggies1 View Post
      You're right cant duck my head in sand with HMRC so will try and pay something in the duration.
      Their interest rate is currently 7.75%, and don't forget that as well as VAT & Corp Tax that your company will owe, if you've not already done your self assessment, that's going to be due in a couple of months.
      Pay your accountant, speak to them, and you may need to get some personal financial advice if you're heavily in debt and burning money at a very high rate.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
      X