• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Restrictive Covenant - options

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoForIT View Post
    Thanks, there is some food for thought there. I've deliberately not provided too much detail here. I understand intimately the client PSL model, know the margins and although happy with my rate do not like the lost money for no ongoing value provided by the intermediary. Enjoy the role so a walk away option is not really what I'm looking at so would be a baseless threat. Agree partly with the IR35 comment, I do have an SDS that gets reviewed periodically and changes in scope of my role are handled in a documented way with clear offer/agreement stages so despite the contract duration I think we're doing the best here that we can - also client is "large". Thanks for comments/opinions, will drop the idea :-)
    on a pedantic note, your LTD. is the intermediary
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
    X