• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgage advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glashIFA@Paramount
    Just to clarify - i didn't mean £300K was expensive for a 2 bed in Edinburgh, it's pretty reasonable really.
    It's effing ridiculous. I blame the Scottish Parliament.
    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

i blame the 'oh the banter james' types...

An agent I spoke to expects that the prices will double in town in ten years too. One place i asked about was sold the same week it was advertised. This is going to be fun i can tell...
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
        The Scottish Parliament does seem to have set a new standard in property prices. Ahem.

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...ent/index.html
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
          It's not the Scottish Parliament that are buying the properties at a rate of knots and pushing the prices up.

It's the old rule of economics - supply and demand. If everyone kept their money in their pockets prices would fall quick enough.

Comment

Working...
          X