• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD Accountancy ongoing resource crisis - advice needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Fred - yes I was already on FreeAgent with SJD and one of the best things was being able to give the new accountants view access straight away without waiting for SJD’s clearance. And much easier to use than the old spreadsheets or SJD’s portal

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      Thanks Fred - yes I was already on FreeAgent with SJD and one of the best things was being able to give the new accountants view access straight away without waiting for SJD’s clearance. And much easier to use than the old spreadsheets or SJD’s portal
      Well done. Seriously, with FA there's absolutely no reason to tolerate poor customer service. It's so simple now to move accountant with FA.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

I'm getting PTSD reading this thread and remembering the pain and struggling it took to get SJD to complete my final accounts for liquidation. Over 6 months of lies and ghosting of my calls and emails before they finally managed to muster up somebody to get it done.

I found the drop off in "quality" in SJD became really apparant from 2019 onwards. It got to the point that I genuinely thought they had gone out of business as the service was so dismal.

Comment

Working...
        X