• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The final straw for my 10 year SJD relationship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I left the other cheek of SD's arse (Nixon Williams) and life has never been better.
    ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
      I left the other cheek of SD's arse (Nixon Williams) and life has never been better.
      They used to be so good for little cost. My contact there was excellent - always on the ball and answered all my queries very promptly.

Then they got taken over and he was no longer my go-to guy there. Instead I had a succession of Indian guys & I'm not saying that to be in any way discriminatory but it raises the possibility that they've offshored some of their operations.

I should have just asked them the question months ago to be honest....

Comment

Originally posted by Roll Out The Farrell View Post

They used to be so good for little cost. My contact there was excellent - always on the ball and answered all my queries very promptly.

Then they got taken over and he was no longer my go-to guy there. Instead I had a succession of Indian guys & I'm not saying that to be in any way discriminatory but it raises the possibility that they've offshored some of their operations.

I should have just asked them the question months ago to be honest....
        That's interesting, I just got a succession of British accountants who would change over every couple of months. It isn't what it was and when I rang Nixon Williams to say why - they knew exactly what I meant. And agreed.
        ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Working...
        X