• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paid in Swedish Krone - Wise doesn't offer an SEK bank account - What do you use?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid in Swedish Krone - Wise doesn't offer an SEK bank account - What do you use?

I'm starting a contract where I'll be paid in SEK, so I've dutifully signed up for a Wise business account, but it seems that they don't offer a SEK account.

Anyone else in this position?

Do you provide your Wise EUR or GBP account details? I assume that's still cheaper than a traditional (Barclays in my case) account.

Thanks in advance!

Your bank might offer you a foreign currency account, but unless this is likely to be a long-term position probably not worth it. Quite surprised Wise don't offer SEK.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Their website says you can hold and convert SEK, they just don't offer a dedicated SEK account that looks like a local Swedish bank account.

I presume that means you can use the multi currency account to hold this?

Comment

Working...
      X