• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£20 Amazon Voucher for your Bookkeeping Website Feedback

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£20 Amazon Voucher for your Bookkeeping Website Feedback

Good morning,

I am running a usability study for a bookkeeping website. I would like to speak to people who work in the accounting sector - I would really appreciate and value your time. In return for your participation I can offer you a £20 Amazon voucher.

This would be a confidential 30 minute video call about the bookkeeping industry and a walkthrough of some website designs. There is no need to prepare anything in advance.

If you have 30 mins to spare in the next few days, please PM me.

Many thanks,

Paul

Originally posted by paulgthomson View Post
    Good morning,

I am running a usability study for a bookkeeping website. I would like to speak to people who work in the accounting sector - I would really appreciate and value your time. In return for your participation I can offer you a £20 Amazon voucher.

This would be a confidential 30 minute video call about the bookkeeping industry and a walkthrough of some website designs. There is no need to prepare anything in advance.

If you have 30 mins to spare in the next few days, please PM me.

Many thanks,

Paul
    £40 per hour and not even cash? You having a laugh?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

for a start you might want to consider a forum where most of the members are accountants or bookkeepers.
      Most people here are IT contractors, so not only are they not the people you want, they charge a lot more than the people you want.

Try accounting web or similar and try and get junior bookkeepers to whom a £20 amazon voucher is worth something.

On here you'd want to be looking at more like £100 I reckon.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        On here you'd want to be looking at more like £100 I reckon.
        Yeah, better off posting to AccountingWeb or similar where you may get someone bored/out of work.

Comment

I'll spare 30 mins for £100 Amazon Voucher. Can never have too many smart lights in the house!

Comment

Working...
          X