• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD Accountancy - Any representative here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mekondelta View Post

Glad you're sorted! I got the same response as you initially then heard nothing...
    The only way to deal with appalling companies is to vote with your feet. I suggest you leave these dreadful accounting firms behind. They seem to me to be way past their sell by date and survive solely on client inertia.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post

The only way to deal with appalling companies is to vote with your feet. I suggest you leave these dreadful accounting firms behind. They seem to me to be way past their sell by date and survive solely on client inertia.
      Excellent advice which I've already carried out but I'm being investigated by HMRC (routine) and it covers the accounting period when I used SJD....

Comment

So does anyone know if SJD has gone under or not? It appears so as no-one answers but you'd have thought there would be some news on it....?

Comment

Originally posted by mekondelta View Post
          So does anyone know if SJD has gone under or not? It appears so as no-one answers but you'd have thought there would be some news on it....?
          This is definitely not the case I am sure - they are part of a massive contractor group and posting on twitter. Maybe someone switched off the phones by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post

This is definitely not the case I am sure - they are part of a massive contractor group and posting on twitter. Maybe someone switched off the phones by mistake.
            Indeed. More likely it's total apathy and complete disregard for the welfare of their clients. They know full and well that it's the customer's problem to pay fines and sort out mistakes in official filings. They clearly just don't care and the sooner the client base wakes up and moves away from them the better.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

I got through in the end but had to use LinkedIn to message each of the Senior Team until someone responded... Cost me £25 to upgrade my LinkedIn account but worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X