• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shall i move away from HL SIPP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shall i move away from HL SIPP?

Hey wise people..
    I want to wack some money into a SIPP around the £40k annual limit from my PSC before the 6th of April. I have been using HL for a few years but i am thinking of ditching and join a new then then maybe move all my money to the new one.

By experience which one would you recommend ?.... I have seen some reviews from some of you guys about HL not being very good.

Any suggestions will be very much appreciate...

HL are crap. Look for something with minimum fees overall, which will vary depending on pension size. iWeb or II or Vanguard are worth a look.

However, it may take a while to register your company with these providers - may be safer to pay into your HL SIPP before April 6 and then transfer out afterwards. You've left it pretty late to open a new account and that will limit your options (e.g., Vanguard definitely won't register your company in time).

Comment

Too late for 20-21. Next week is a 4 day Bank Holiday weekend. Send the subscription to HL then transfer the SIPP.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
      X