• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interactive Investor Anyone has account can refer me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Investor Anyone has account can refer me?

Any one use Interactive investor for SIPP or ISA? if so, if you refer me, you can get 100 and I can get a year fee free. about to open one, any one can help?

Originally posted by Orangecat View Post
    Any one use Interactive investor for SIPP or ISA? if so, if you refer me, you can get 100 and I can get a year fee free. about to open one, any one can help?
    Very happy to do so if I can work out how to! PM me please?
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Thanks to all. I got a referral link and now I am with II. If anyone need a referral link, please let me know.

Comment

I can also do referral for AJ Bell. I opened up with both, both smooth.

Comment

Freetrade is good value for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Orangecat View Post
            Hi - Can you please refer me to ii.co.uk (would need your email id) so that I can open an account ?

Comment

Originally posted by siddzy View Post

Hi - Can you please refer me to ii.co.uk (would need your email id) so that I can open an account ?
              Good morning, I have sent you a PM. Please let me know you received it.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
              X