• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant recommendations for final set of accounts and closing tasks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant recommendations for final set of accounts and closing tasks

I'm closing my ltd company. Not happy with current accountant (who are also going to charge a hefty fee on top of the 12 months of fees I have already paid and probably take until past the next budget in the Autumn to get the accounts done) so I'm looking for recommendations for an accountant that would do the final accounts and closing actives (deregister for VAT and as an employer etc) fairly quickly for a one-off fee?

Any accountants that frequent this site that could do this please feel free to contact me!

Check the Accountant recommendation threads. Accounts aren't allowed to tout for business on here so not sure you'll get any takers and not sure they can PM you yet.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'd only say don't go for intouch accounting. Currently in the process of closing the LTD down and they don't seem to be the best bunch for this. Few mistakes made which made the whole thing drag out for months (still ongoing) and their head of client services doesn't even bother responding

Comment

Honestly, find a local accountant to you and go to them.

Comment

Hi all,
          I was wondering how people in thread got on with closing down their companies...

I am considering going dormant/closure, does anyone have any advice regarding accountants to go with that are cheap and quick?
          Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
          X