• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What types of accounts for mortgages?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What types of accounts for mortgages?

When I apply for a mortgage, will the bank need my accounts to be audited my a chartered accountant?

No.

If you're a member (and if not, why not... ) take a look here:

http://www.pcg.org.uk/cms/index.php?...386&Itemid=533
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
      No.

If you're a member (and if not, why not... ) take a look here:

http://www.pcg.org.uk/cms/index.php?...386&Itemid=533
      malvolio you may have been too quick there, the bank they choose may need the accounts auditted but as you rightly said there are others that don't.

Comment

OK, fair point. Any bank will want to see proof you can cover the payments. If you pay yourself a "real" salary (and let's not argue that point!) you will have payslips to show them. Otherwise they will want to see n years accounts (usually 2) which won't mean anything if they haven't been audited.

So I suppose the actual answer should have been "Yes".... bugger.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
          OK, fair point. Any bank will want to see proof you can cover the payments. If you pay yourself a "real" salary (and let's not argue that point!) you will have payslips to show them. Otherwise they will want to see n years accounts (usually 2) which won't mean anything if they haven't been audited.

So I suppose the actual answer should have been "Yes".... bugger.
          Woo Hoo - malvolio got something wrong, total correct answers score now

Mal 1000 rest of board 1, bot a bad score over 2 years

Comment

Working...
          X