• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Changes of Circumstances.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back!

We crashed the car while you were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue B View Post
      well after a few detours, I am back again

I am the new Business Development Director for Optimum Pay Group, brought in to expand their offering of compliant payroll services to the international market.

So, now I need another name change, who should I ask?

I hope everyone is weathering the storm the best they can, and as Europe and the rest of the world opens up again, I'm here if anyone needs any help.
      Send a note to admin using this form: https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/contact-us
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
        Good luck Sue, I am retired now but I hope business is good for you. I know your input here has been appreciated by many. There's still a lot of issues about cross border working.
        Thank you I hope you are enjoying your retirement!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Your accountant?

Welcome back.
        You get one of these and a thank you

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Welcome back!

We crashed the car while you were gone.
        Thanks! (and you're grounded)

Comment

Working...
        X