• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Opportunity of working abroad in Poland (Contract or Permament basis)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opportunity of working abroad in Poland (Contract or Permament basis)

Good afternoon gents,

After long time reading all your answers and resolving my doubts, I am in need to solve this problem I have.

I am an European resident working for two years in UK. Some company, which I was working for them, offered me to work in Poland.

This company has not branch in Poland, I will be working from home for UK office.

I ask my accountant and she said me that wouldnt be a problem as ltd company paying all taxes in UK, even that I will definitely be based there.

All due to double taxation between UK & Poland. Is this right?

Would not it be easier for employer contract me as permament basis with UK bank account?

I apologize for my grammar & writing.

Ohhhh Cojak is gonna love that opening....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X