• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Financial Advisor / Investing / IFA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financial Advisor / Investing / IFA

Hi, can anyone recommend a really good financial advisor?

I’m looking for someone to who I’d pay a one-off fee for some advice but independent advice. Someone who could advise me on the likes of Vanguard etc?

Maybe even someone who would actively keep a check on my investments without crazy hidden fees?

I have been interested in the vanguard funds for some time what with their low cost but i would really like to speak to a professional financial advisor to give me their thoughts.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks
    Andrew

They're tracker funds, what more do you need to know? What else will an advisor be able to tell you that you aren't able to download from Vanguard's website? I think you need to do a bit more research, define your objectives and attitude to risk. Then someone might be able to help a bit further.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
    X