• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

starting a ltd company with bad credit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting a ltd company with bad credit

hi all. I have just been offered a new contract which is quite a lot more pay than the last two so looking at starting a ltd company. The issue is that I have a poor credit rating. Obviously this will effect applying for a business account, but just wondering if there's anything out there that I can apply? Google search is bringing up lots of places I've never heard of so just wondering if anyone has experience of this? I currently bank with the co-op on a basic account. thanks all

Try tide.co. Shouldn’t have any problems with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
      Try tide.co. Shouldn’t have any problems with them.
      Great, thanks for the response

Comment

You are badly mistaken. The pay contractors get is appalling. It's like less than National Minimum Wage.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X