• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One-off review accountant reccomendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craigy1874 View Post
    You will be lucky to find someone who will take you on and do this for a one-off, one-hour fee.

Before we can give you advice, we have to complete ID checks, have you set up as a client on our systems so we can bill you, carry out anti-money laundering (KYC) paperwork and have you sign an engagement letter.

That is a lot of setup work for a one-off, small fee.

Why not just speak to the accountant who already does your year-end work?
    This would be my view. In addition to the above an accountant often can't answer a question on what's best without knowing a fair bit of the history, your future plans, as well as get their head around other relevant numbers for you/the company.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Get back in touch with Darren Upton. I'm sure he'll be grateful for the work.
      He can also introduce the OP to a former client for dating advice.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        He can also introduce the OP to a former client for dating advice.
        Didn't realise i'd posted this in General...

Comment

Working...
        X