• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brookson group acquires InTouch accounting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sketchandsunshine View Post
    Just give them a chance. See how it pans out.

This is CUK you know.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

This is CUK you know.....
      Haha forgot your such a ruthless bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketjet View Post
        Yes give them a chance and keep an eye on how many staff leave.
        Or might have already left...
        We're all ears!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick@Intouch View Post
          Intouch Accounting will continue to operate independently. Our systems and people will not be changing and we aim to continue to strive to deliver an excellent personal service to our growing client base.

If anything the acquisition will only be a positive move as it will allow us to access a wider range of resources which we hope will bolster what we do and allow us to develop where needed.
          Hahahahahaha
          P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

If anything the acquisition will only be a positive move as it will allow us to access a wider range of resources which we hope will bolster what we do and allow us to develop where needed.
            Nothing says great client service quite like private equity.

Comment

Intouch Accounting will continue to operate independently. Our systems and people will not be changing and we aim to continue to strive to deliver an excellent personal service to our growing client base.

...said every single company ever involved in a merger

Comment

Oh dear! Why am I having a feeling of dread on hearing this?
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Oh dear! Why am I having a feeling of dread on hearing this?

I have a bad feeling too especially after reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by kookachoo View Post

I have a bad feeling too especially after reading this.
                    Ms Jackson, all fine and dandy. But maybe the contractor needs to eat? He/she may not have the luxury of walking away from a paid job.
                    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                      Ms Jackson, all fine and dandy. But maybe the contractor needs to eat? He/she may not have the luxury of walking away from a paid job.
                      In this case, I'm pretty certain that was the case. Ironically, the contractor in question gave me an immediate referral and I signed him up instead - and he was with the accountant in question.

To be fair, someone from Brookson did comment further down that the PSL route was the agency safeguarding themselves against prosecution under the Criminal Finance Act as it represents due diligence. I'm not sure I buy that necessarily but I can see the logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X