• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dip in Level of Service from Nixon Williams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add me to the list of people not happy with the service levels at NW

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      That's the problem with trying to manage a business from a Monegasque palazzo.
      Hasn't been anything to do with me since Sept 2014.
      P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
        Looks like you might be able to get them back nice and cheap looking at the recent carry on's
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I would imagine one therefore rightly regrets naming their business after their own moniker, thus not something to repeat.

Oh, wait.
          ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Looks like you might be able to get them back nice and cheap looking at the recent carry on's
            If you wait long enough, you maybe able to pickup at a discount for £1.

Comment

Not happy with their service either.

Vantage is poor.

They really need to update their service and the software, maybe even move to FreeAgent.
              Last edited by ChrisHadfield; 1 August 2018, 15:56.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisHadfield View Post
                Not happy with their service either.

Vantage is poor.

They really need to update their service and the software, maybe even move to FreeAgent.
                Might be an idea to change your username before complaining about your accountant?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                  I would imagine one therefore rightly regrets naming their business after their own moniker, thus not something to repeat.

Oh, wait.
                  ;-)
                  Haha - that made me laugh. Ego a terrible thing...

Comment

Ego a terrible thing...
                    Isn't it more stereotypical accountant lack of imagination? I say that as someone who set up Maslins Ltd, with my surname being Maslin.

Comment

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
                      Isn't it more stereotypical accountant lack of imagination? I say that as someone who set up Maslins Ltd, with my surname being Maslin.
                      :-) I think you are probably right

Comment

Working...
                      X