• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Dip in Level of Service from Nixon Williams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #41
    Originally posted by Lewis View Post
    I'd like to know please.
    I don't think they offer the £50 package any more though. The £60 one is good value.

    Comment


      #42
      Originally posted by Chart Accountancy View Post
      The FreeAgent account is probably rather deemed to be free within their £95 package because if a client doesn't want to use FreeAgent, there will be no change in the monthly fee. For example, we include FreeAgent within our £89+vat monthly package but for anyone that doesn't want to use FreeAgent, we offer £69+vat. However, most clients are happy to pay for the package including the software but we make it clear that it is not free.
      I commend your honesty and transparency.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

      Comment


        #43
        Originally posted by SeanT View Post
        I don't think they offer the £50 package any more though. The £60 one is good value.
        Indeed. Though I don't need payroll as I paid no salary. And I recommend DIY VAT. Seems the GBP30 a month deal would suffice. Even bigger bargain.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

        Comment


          #44
          Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
          Indeed. Though I don't need payroll as I paid no salary. And I recommend DIY VAT. Seems the GBP30 a month deal would suffice. Even bigger bargain.
          And finally some details. Bearing in mind your needs are different to most is it not worth pointing this out when you are talking prices?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

          Comment


            #45
            Yeah I'm not doing my own EoY accounts...

            Comment


              #46
              Originally posted by simondolan View Post
              No, is actually free. All included within the remarkably reasonable £95 per month.....
              Agreed. I have nothing against Simon, but at least Darren and Alan (and others) actually give some accountancy advice and help. I appreciate why they do this but it's better than Simon's car salesman/kitchen knife salesman approach .

              Sorry Simon, no offence!

              Comment


                #47
                I’d be satisfied simply with an accountant that provided the service as advertised. Is that too much to ask?

                Comment


                  #48
                  Originally posted by youngguy View Post
                  Agreed. I have nothing against Simon, but at least Darren and Alan (and others) actually give some accountancy advice and help. I appreciate why they do this but it's better than Simon's car salesman/kitchen knife salesman approach .

                  Sorry Simon, no offence!
                  I have sold neither knives nor cars for a living. Have been doing this for the last 20+ years though and on here giving advice and merriment since 1999 ish. And the occasional nugget of advice over the years. I think perhaps you are too young to remember....
                  :-)
                  P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

                  Comment


                    #49
                    Originally posted by simondolan View Post
                    I have sold neither knives nor cars for a living. Have been doing this for the last 20+ years though and on here giving advice and merriment since 1999 ish. And the occasional nugget of advice over the years. I think perhaps you are too young to remember....
                    :-)
                    I wish I were younger 😉

                    Don't get me wrong, you have my respect for what you did/have done and I take my hat off to your wanting to come back into the fray.....but I'm yet to see anything that could be classed as advice since you have returned , just you dropping your new firm's name in every post!

                    Comment


                      #50
                      I e-mailed Nixon Williams on Friday complaining about the timeliness of replies and whether they plan to improve their service. Two business days later I’ve received no reply.

                      What would you do in my position?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X