• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unlimited Pension Contributions?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, seems my plans are sound, in today's legislative situation at any rate.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      Thanks, seems my plans are sound, in today's legislative situation at any rate.
      You might also want to do a bit of research on "immediate vesting". This can be useful for some people in some situations.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
        You might also want to do a bit of research on "immediate vesting". This can be useful for some people in some situations.
        Thanks for that, it's all part of the master plan. If it all goes nice and tidy for the next 15 years or so, I should be able pull out ~£125k tax free and still have a tidy pot of money to draw an income from alongside two significant deferred final salary pension pots.

Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
        X