• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Electric car through Ltd?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I think the Covid outbreak has demonstrated that, in general terms, people are selfless and will look after broader societal interests, even if that is to the detriment of their own interests. The minority who are selfish are just very visible and noisy.
    You live in Ireland though - here in the UK Barnard Castle confirmed it's every man for himself...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      You live in Ireland though - here in the UK Barnard Castle confirmed it's every man for himself...
      Plenty of selfish idiots here, I'm sorry to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        If this was the case, supermarkets would not need to impose restrictions on the purchase of bog roll.
        How do you demonstrate from that that the majority of people are selfish?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          How do you demonstrate from that that the majority of people are selfish?
          I didn't say the majority of people are selfish.

Comment

If this was the case, supermarkets would not need to impose restrictions on the purchase of bog roll.
            I didn't say the majority of people are selfish.
            But I said that only a minority of people were selfish, which you challenged by some bog roll story.

Anyway, away with you. This thread is about leccy cars.

Comment

Working...
            X