• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company Bank Account - Address

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Bank Account - Address

For those who don't use their own home as the company address, what do you do about your bank account, is that still registered at home or do you use a forwarding address for that too?

Just thinking for the likes of bank cards etc. being sent somewhere that is not your physical home
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Mines got my home address as so everything comes here. Can't remember if I put a correspondence address which is different to registered address when signing up though.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 5 September 2016, 08:40.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I was googling this last week as it happens (running everything from a virtual address) and everything I found says that banks want your real address. If the virtual address looks convincing you may get away with it, but if they start asking for utility bills or whatever as proof of address you'll likely get found out.

VAT also want a real address.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Bank's will hold various addresses on their systems, trading, registered etc. You can also specify your 'correspondence' address. Some will slow different addresses for statements, letters etc.

My registered address is my Accountant, but my bank statements come to my home address.

Comment

Originally posted by DSF70 View Post
          Bank's will hold various addresses on their systems, trading, registered etc. You can also specify your 'correspondence' address. Some will slow different addresses for statements, letters etc.

My registered address is my Accountant, but my bank statements come to my home address.
          +1 and works fine for me.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Yep - my Metro Bank account has a registered address, correspondence address and trading address.

Comment

That's what we do, too. Works well.

Comment

Working...
              X