• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SPV as second property or draw funds and pay hefty tax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Dunno, get's very complicated I guess. Wouldn't there be a problem you living in a property that's on BTL? You'd have to have a watertight paperwork chain to make sure you are not using it as a residential property. But then it's via a company so not yours? I dunno tbh.

Well maybe Assured Shorthold Tenancy with myself would do it? That's what i'm actually trying to clarify.

---- And then claim rent as expense from my parent limited

So my parent company would have sub company SPV that hold the property and rent it to me as a person. Then I would claim rent from my parent company and pay that to SPV as rent which would pay that as dividend to parent... HAHA...
    Last edited by diseasex; 21 July 2016, 10:12.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      Well maybe Assured Shorthold Tenancy with myself would do it? That's what i'm actually trying to clarify.

So my parent company would have sub company SPV that hold the property and rent it to me as a person. Then I would claim rent from my parent company and pay that to SPV as rent which would pay that as dividend to parent... HAHA...
      sounds foolproof, do it

Comment

What could possibly go wrong
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

ignore rate reason , I want to live in London. Personal choice.

I thought you were about to have a child?

You need to think where you want that child to be educated and where you want them to have space to run around.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I thought you were about to have a child?

You need to think where you want that child to be educated and where you want them to have space to run around.
            Unfortunately you can see the most important thing in life is to chase dollar
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Hard-working and Prudent? You'll Live Longer

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Don't you know the difference between working hard and worshipping money?

Being prudent is about being careful with your money and spending/investing it wisely.

The biggest investment of your life is about to come into this world.
                The biggest profit of your life will be having a child that loves and respects you and sees you as a good role model.

Neither that investment nor that profit are financial. Both require hard work.

Comment

I'll provide my kid with best education and wealth. Let's stick to the topic please.

Comment

I'll provide my kid with best education and wealth. Let's stick to the topic please.
                    WHOOOOOOSHH
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

A$ long a$ the cat'$ in the cradle with a $ilver $poon, everything'$ fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X