• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is convicted ex accountant Darren Upton practicing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    He used to post all the time and seemed to be picking up some good business from it.

He seemed to stop as soon as this allegation was made which does not look good at all. Whether or not it is harming his current busines you would have thought he'd want to put the record straight.
    You'd think Admin would want to close or delete this thread, but there you go.

Comment

I love these kind of threads! It's what boards are for.

I particularly liked the 'I have no proof but....' line.

Comment

I just have no idea why he hasn't come to defend his name. There was one post ages ago about sour grapes which was a really poor excuse.

There's rarely smoke without fire...

Comment

More likely he doesn't want to play with people who doubt his word and are making unfounded accusations. I know I wouldn't

Meanwhile we have lost a good source of free advice.
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            More likely he doesn't want to play with people who doubt his word and are making unfounded accusations. I know I wouldn't

I didn't doubt his word until he disappeared. I doubt most people did.

I still pretty much don't doubt his word but the fact that he simply disappeared and hasn't even insisted on the thread being closed or pulled or refuted by admin is making me start to wonder....

Comment

Look at the reponses to his last post. If someone called me a criminal and /or a liar, I'm, pretty sure I'd be telling them to FOAD. Perhaps Darren is just a little more polite about it and prefers to leave the children to their little games.
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Look at the reponses to his last post. If someone called me a criminal and /or a liar, I'm, pretty sure I'd be telling them to FOAD. Perhaps Darren is just a little more polite about it and prefers to leave the children to their little games.
                Maybe he's become a lion tamer.

Comment

FWIW, he appears to have moved on from Fox Bartfield.

I joined Dynamo because of Darren's helpful advice on the forum, and I know others did too - so a presence does win business.

I found Darren to be knowledgeable and helpful, and it would make me very happy if he did as he said he would in his last post and sent his Id to admin to put this to bed once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    FWIW, he appears to have moved on from Fox Bartfield.

I joined Dynamo because of Darren's helpful advice on the forum, and I know others did too - so a presence does win business.

I found Darren to be knowledgeable and helpful, and it would make me very happy if he did as he said he would in his last post and sent his Id to admin to put this to bed once and for all.
                    But he hasn't and that was months ago. Now a new person is pointing the finger again and nothing.

Comment

Hmm. I'd be quite keen to clear my name, personally

Comment

Working...
                      X