• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I share ownership of my company with a family member in a different country?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I share ownership of my company with a family member in a different country?

Can I share ownership of my company with a family member in a different country to save on tax?

I know this is possible when you have a wife, but I don't have one.

Don't be stupid is the simple answer.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by ujjain View Post
      Can I share ownership of my company with a family member in a different country so I can fiddle my tax?

I know this is possible when you have a wife, but I don't have one.
      FTFY.

Comment

What's with all the brain fart ideas all of a sudden? Why can't you go ask your accountant and do some proper tax planning.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          What's with all the brain fart ideas all of a sudden? Why can't you go ask your accountant and do some proper tax planning.
          I'm calling sockie and owner just remembered the password.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            I'm calling sockie and owner just remembered the password.
            Sadly I do believe he is genuine. He has a long history of these stupid lazy posts. He's been trying to rip his LTD company off from January last year. He's new and just being lazy. I have a horrible feeling looking at his history he doesn't actually have an accountant either. He's asked the stocks question before as well..

Just some guy who's just looking at his company as something he can fiddle while doing everything on the cheap.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X