• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Incentive Payment for Online Filing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If our clients are likely to owe more than £250 in PAYE/NIC in the current tax year, we offset the incentive payment.

If not, we write to the HMRC office and request a cheque - we sent off our request letters in August and all cheques have now been received without hassle.

Don't telephone them, you'll get a call centre moron who hasn't a clue. Write to the PAYE tax district, NOT the Collector of Taxes at Bradford or Cumbernauld (they're months behind dealing with paperwork), and ask for a cheque.

Comment

Sure, got it for two companies. If you use the online PAYE forms submission there's a box you put it in.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Thanks, chaps. I shall pursue with renewed vigour.

Comment

Working...
        X