• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liquidation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you on the VAT flat rate scheme? Fairly simple but you need to be careful. Monday morning get an accountant and they'll probably be able to fix you up.

Comment

Yes, sorry flat rate scheme at 13.5 percent, for first year.

so simple to do the maths.

Just the process.

Does it have to be paid by month end of is there wiggle room, I think I read paid within a month??

Also, will my accountant have the paper work? over and above the portal...

Comment

Please use advice and not advise. Thank you.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by newtothegame View Post
          Does it have to be paid by month end of is there wiggle room, I think I read paid within a month??
          Has to be filed by 7th of month and payment made then too. If by DD it's 12th.

Ie, if period ends on 31/01 the return is due by 07/03 and DD will be paid on 12/03.

And, please don't take offence at this, but there appears to be too many holes in your knowledge to fly solo. Get an accountant appointed on Monday morning.

Comment

Hi, yes agreed I need help.

VAT bill due 29/02/16, does that mean it dose not need paying until the the 7th of April?

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by newtothegame View Post
              Hi, yes agreed I need help.

VAT bill due 29/02/16, does that mean it dose not need paying until the the 7th of April?

Many thanks
              If by "VAT bill due" you mean that's when the vat period ends, then yes.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
                  If by "VAT bill due" you mean that's when the vat period ends, then yes.
                  You have a PM

Comment

Working...
                  X