• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ltd company retail shop owner wants to do driving on same company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image linking fail is a bannable offence..
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Image linking fail is a bannable offence..
      Its funny I can see it fine.

However, sometimes I cannot see others, must be firewall
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Nothing to do with firewalls

No, you see it because you have visited the page on emovieposter.com and therefore the image is in your cache. I first saw the "wagging finger" image, but after I went to the referenced emovieposter.com URL, the correct image was shown in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
          No, you see it because you have visited the page on emovieposter.com and therefore the image is in your cache. I first saw the "wagging finger" image, but after I went to the referenced emovieposter.com URL, the correct image was shown in the forum.
          Thanks! Hopefully this one is better
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by hgvtrucker View Post
            i own a retail shop and business goes very slow in winter so i have closed for a few days in the week . Is it ok to do hgv driving work on the same ltd company to help keep the shop going ie contribute towards rent and shop bills etc or would this have to be done as a seperate business thanks
            Yes, its OK to run more than one line of business through a single limited. Ive done it and it didnt create any problems for the accountant, HMRC or anyone else!

Just make sure both income streams and their expenses are readily identifiable.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
            X