• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Analyst and FRS VAT category

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
    is that the answer you were waiting for?
    I think it was .

Point is I'm sure HMRC show a particular interest in the "Business services not listed elsewhere", category, purely, to make sure everyone is assigned correctly, of course
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
      choose the one with the lowest rate that has anything to do with what you do

is that the answer you were waiting for?

Maybe he should go buy coffees from Starbucks, then he could say:
      "Retailing food, confectionery, tobacco, newspapers or children’s clothing", that'll be 4% please ker-ching!

In reality, his claim of "front office trading" would make me suggest "Accountancy or book-keeping" (14.5%)
      He could argue "Management consultancy" (14%)
      But if he is testing and implementing systems and business processed, then it is "Computer and IT consultancy or data processing" (14.5%)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        In reality, his claim of "front office trading" would make me suggest "Accountancy or book-keeping" (14.5%)
        He could argue "Management consultancy" (14%)
        But if he is testing and implementing systems and business processed, then it is "Computer and IT consultancy or data processing" (14.5%)
        Na, not as good as "Business services not listed elsewhere" at 12%
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
        X