• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TekSystems (Allegis Group] - Beware!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Then I'd think his tax situation would be the least of his problems
    This must be on Immigration Boards somewhere.....

Comment

I notice this clause in the Tek contracts

The Company will ensure that the Consultant is a director and controlling shareholder of the Company
      and will continue to be both throughout the term of this Agreement;
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        I'm very pleased for you. I was talking about UK-based, British contractors operating solely within the UK. I didn't want your life story.
        It is not my life story. What makes you think it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
          I notice this clause in the Tek contracts

The Company will ensure that the Consultant is a director and controlling shareholder of the Company
          and will continue to be both throughout the term of this Agreement;
          Key words, right there.

If you've only got 34% of the shareholding, your co could have you removed from site and your signature on a document does not carry sufficient weight.

That's with the obvious tax evasion implications that were previously mentioned....
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
          X