• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Really Worried

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Worried

I have been in Darwin , IQ for instance and I must be honest and say I am having nightmares and panic attacks about being asked to pay what would be a massive amount of money. I reckon I have received about £220k in "loans" since 2010. Lord knows what they may claim back if they get stuck in... not heard anything yet but I'm really worried. I don't know who to turn to but the waiting is driving me crazy. I really fear that letter arriving to the point where I am struggling to cope.

Certainly a very bad place to be but you've already posted in the Darwin IQ part of the forum where many well informed people are posting to help. I'm not sure another post in this part of the forum is going to help I'm afraid.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sorry.... a bit of a panic really. I'm not coping with this very well.

Comment

Originally posted by topgazza View Post
        Sorry.... a bit of a panic really. I'm not coping with this very well.

Comment

Originally posted by topgazza View Post
          I have been in Darwin , IQ for instance and I must be honest and say I am having nightmares and panic attacks about being asked to pay what would be a massive amount of money. I reckon I have received about £220k in "loans" since 2010. Lord knows what they may claim back if they get stuck in... not heard anything yet but I'm really worried. I don't know who to turn to but the waiting is driving me crazy. I really fear that letter arriving to the point where I am struggling to cope.
          If you know that the scheme you used has been targeted by HMRC then I would contact them before they come to you. You can then stop worrying about when you'll hear and how much you owe and you can start dealing with the practical aspects of the problem. If you keep worrying the way that you are you'll make yourself ill - by doing something you take control of the situation. Good luck
          Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Thanks people... bit of support always helps.

It did cross my mind Lisa but I was concerned about doing that.

Comment

Working...
            X