• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not vey impressed with InTouch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Fair enough, but did you give Louisa a call as suggested here, and was she able to help resolve your issues?
    I have a funny feeling she may already be aware of the situation and exactly who it is. Can't be too many people asking about caravans
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I've got a feeling you aren't going to be overly happy with SJD, NW and so on either TBH. I can't help think there maybe a slight expectation issue here and the only way to settle this is to try another one for yourself. There could also be an element around knowing your own finances to a certain limit and the caravan question kinda shows this needs a bit of tweaking. I'm thinking you need a bit more help than most and InTouch might not have recognised this..

Either way.. The trust has broken down as you are asking for second opinions from a load of strangers that don't exactly hold you in the highest esteem at the moment so you've got to shut up and leave. You have got to trust your accountant.

Time ignore this thread and get on with finding another accountant.
      Somehow I don't think this guy is going to find another accountant that cancels their fees when he's not working, advises on the benefit system (absolute classic!), reviews contracts for IR35 and still be as cheap as intouch. He's definitely going to stay with intouch. I really feel sorry for intouch tbh.

But I completely agree with the NLUK's post, he should definitely move to this magical firm of accountants that does all the aforementioned if he really does have a problem. Smells like a sockie/keyboard warrior to me. The caravan debacle says it all.
      Last edited by JB3000; 18 June 2015, 05:33.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I have a funny feeling she may already be aware of the situation and exactly who it is. Can't be too many people asking about caravans
        Ha Ha, You're spot-on, NLUK.

Comment

Working...
        X