• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cloud Accountancy Systems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We use Xero, love it. Also has a .NET API too

GE

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
      Uniquely it has a real time CT predictor and also has a tax timeline which gives an at-a-glance overview of what's due and when.
      FreeAgent is great, but that's not unique. We and a few others have done that for quite a while.

Comment

A free option is to use sjd spreadsheet in parallel but additional work for yourself.

Comment

Crunch Accounting is simply amazing. I never worry about anything being late or worry about doing any type of return as it's all done for me. I know exactly what I can take out.

You can sign up for a demo account for so many days...

I remember those days where I would dread the end of my VAT quarter, now I actually look forward to it, honestly!

Neo

Comment

FreeAgent

we mainly work with FreeAgent which is a brilliant system for freelancers and contractors. We do work with Xero as well but I'd say it's more suited to small businesses as has been mentioned above. We have done a comparison of FreeAgent and Xero here if you're interested:

Xero vs FreeAgent – which is the right accounting software for you ? – Freelancer Accountants London | Contractor Accountants London

Comment

Help Please

Originally posted by neo222 View Post
              Crunch Accounting is simply amazing. I never worry about anything being late or worry about doing any type of return as it's all done for me. I know exactly what I can take out.

You can sign up for a demo account for so many days...

I remember those days where I would dread the end of my VAT quarter, now I actually look forward to it, honestly!

Neo
              Neo, What did you end up doing with tax thing with AML and HMRC?

Comment

Originally posted by morf View Post
                A free option is to use sjd spreadsheet in parallel but additional work for yourself.
                Or have a look at Quickfile which is free cloud based accounting software up to 1000 ledger entries with great support.

Comment

Originally posted by UK Contractor Accountant View Post
                  Or have a look at Quickfile which is free cloud based accounting software up to 1000 ledger entries with great support.
                  Would anyone even half sensible really 100% trust a free cloud based service which can presumably disappear at a moments notice?
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Quickfile

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                    Would anyone even half sensible really 100% trust a free cloud based service which can presumably disappear at a moments notice?
                    Don't think Quickfile will disappear at a moments notice. More likely to become a subscription based software like Xero, Freeagent & Clear Books.

Was originally free for all but now free only for small businesses. Has automatic bank feed facility which is a plus.

Comment

Working...
                    X