• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Using software company logo in Portfolio ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello there, i've just graduated from my university recently and want to become a freelancer designer and i have a really confusing inquiry
    is that legal or illegal from using any software company logo (such as adobe photoshop, autodesk 3dsmax, ...) for showing what skill i have ?
    thank you very much

Originally posted by byshop192 View Post
    hello there, i've just graduated from my university recently and want to become a freelancer designer and i have a really confusing inquiry
    is that legal or illegal from using any software company logo (such as adobe photoshop, autodesk 3dsmax, ...) for showing what skill i have ?
    thank you very much
    It breaches the owner company's copyright and they could go after you for it, so it's not advisable to put any unauthorised logos onto your site. Just state the skill instead.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      It breaches the owner company's copyright and they could go after you for it, so it's not advisable to put any unauthorised logos onto your site. Just state the skill instead.
      ok, thank you for answer my question

Comment

Working...
      X