• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax - Ongoing battle against S58 FA2008

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laxmi View Post
    I was packing my bags, until I realised I can't live without my immediate Family - who are here, so hey ho, may reconsider, as this is all getting too insane for me now. Still have the loan fiasco to go through.
    I think these robbers&crooks are going to drive a lot of highly skilled workers out, like they did when they first introduced IR35.
    Half mine live abroad so the timing was oddly convenient. That said, if you fancy going abroad, you could just move to Edinburgh. If SNP sneak in tonight, they'll be cutting anchor and drifting off.
    Last edited by the great escape; 7 May 2015, 21:08.

Comment

Originally posted by nevergiveup View Post
      Couldn't agree more! First time in my life I haven't voted.
      Ditto... What was the point. All out to do us in.

Comment

Hasta la vista Danny

Dear Mr Alexander

Thank you for your time in the Treasury, your speech regarding your stance on tax avoidance and your statement 'we are coming to get you'. We are sorry to hear about your loss today and wish you all the best in your new vocation as janitor at Inverness Golf Club.

Yours faithfully
        The s58 afflicted

Comment

Originally posted by the great escape View Post
          Dear Mr Alexander

Thank you for your time in the Treasury, your speech regarding your stance on tax avoidance and your statement 'we are coming to get you'. We are sorry to hear about your loss today and wish you all the best in your new vocation as janitor at Inverness Golf Club.

Yours faithfully
          The s58 afflicted
          Ah haaaaaa! And Balls too...fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Britspud View Post
            Ah haaaaaa! And Balls too...fantastic!
            We all know or appreciate deep down that they are all the same regardless of the party label... Doesn't matter who you vote for the end result will be the same and it won't change until everyone wakes up to it.
            Let the financial healing commence

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Splash View Post
              We all know or appreciate deep down that they are all the same regardless of the party label... Doesn't matter who you vote for the end result will be the same and it won't change until everyone wakes up to it.

I agree with what you said, but voting is still important because it keeps the real far right and far left nutters out.

Comment

Gauke might be moving!

Just read in ft:

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/7972e...#axzz3ZYXS3gJC

Gauke tipped to leave his current post as a treasury minister and become a pensions minister! Is that good news?

Comment

Gauke

Just read in ft:

Gauke tipped to leave his current post as a treasury minister and become a pensions minister! Is that good news?
                  just my opinion, but I think we are beyond MPs sorting this out. unless NTRT team decide that after this fiasco is resolved they decide to move into politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
                    just my opinion, but I think we are beyond MPs sorting this out. unless NTRT team decide that after this fiasco is resolved they decide to move into politics.
                    It might allow cooler heads to prevail...perhaps someone who hasn't been tied up in the fight for so long, and might take a more realistic view in the light of TAA?

Comment

Who knows!

Just read in ft:

He's such a ****, He'll probably rob your pension to pay your APN

Comment

Working...
                      X