• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are they all the same?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they all the same?

*Post removed by Contractor UK*

P4 have asked us to remove a post which contained details of an on line chat one of our posters had with one of their advisers. Prosperity 4 Terms and Conditions state that the company retain copyright over every chat they have on the web.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 7 September 2006, 10:06.

Hey what a coincidence, that's so similar to this thread :-

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread9920-victoria.html

It's uncanny.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Avoid P4 like the plaugue seems to be the general opinion on here.

Parasol get a generally good report as do Contractor Umbrella.

I think most people on here use their own ltd rather than a brolly. Hmm, I feel a poll coming on...
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
        Hey what a coincidence, that's so similar to this thread :-

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread9920-victoria.html

It's uncanny.

Sorry missed that thread

Thanks for the advise Dave B, I've only just started but I do plan on setting up my own company in the not so distant future.

Comment

just in passing though, you can surely never have believed that they would take 6% gross and pay your 12.8% Employer's NI?

Comment

Working...
          X