• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Run a Seychelles company from the UK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be amazed if any agency would entertain paying a Seychelles company. I don't think there is a barge pole big enough to emphasise this point.
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Hang on.. I'll get you a DOTAS number. Then all you need to do is bend over.
      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        and sew your bum hole up ready for when it comes back to bite you.
        Quite a physical challenge - good luck with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus555 View Post
          Can I as a Swedish citizen live in the UK
          and run a company with all the benefits like no accounting or taxes / VAT, from a Seychelles company?
          Theoretically you can run a company anywhere in the world from within the UK. How legal that is would depend on a number of factors.

However offshore structures like this are well known with HMRC as tax evasion vehicles and we don't imagine it would take Her Majesty long to notice...
          The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Originally posted by Safe Collections View Post
            Theoretically you can run a company anywhere in the world from within the UK. How legal that is would depend on a number of factors.

However offshore structures like this are well known with HMRC as tax evasion vehicles and we don't imagine it would take Her Majesty long to notice...
            Exactly. It is not the doing business that is in any way an issue. It is doing it properly and in accordance with the relevant legislation as to how the resulting income should be treated.

Comment

Working...
            X