Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Posts 11 to 16 of 16

Ddraig Goch

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some constructive criticism of Sterling and how they've dealt with me :-

1. After setup, I tried to arrange a call back to ask a few questions. First time, three hours late - I gave them a one hour window so I could speak at lunchtime. Second time - just did not even call me at all. 3rd time lucky - only after I moaned to their senior person.

2. Pensions. Took 3 emails for someone to reply to my request for info on this. Bottom line is now they will only allow minimum pension to NEST.

3. Contract/schedule of work. Three times asked for copy of schedule of work. Still not recieved 5 weeks in despite several promises.

4. Generally, they ignore the first two emails it seems, and only answer 3rd or if you moan. Then they will promise to do something and then not do it.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

My post count is Majestic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'd mail them links to your posts anonymously. That should get them to step up. There are tons of stories where people complain about a company on twitter and they take swift action. If they know your complaining endlessly about them they may step up?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Ddraig Goch

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'd mail them links to your posts anonymously. That should get them to step up. There are tons of stories where people complain about a company on twitter and they take swift action. If they know your complaining endlessly about them they may step up?
    To be honest, I did complain to the sales director (about the phone call thing) and they did phone me then. Trouble is nothing much changed and it went back to normal.

I just think they really are not bothered and just happy to take the money and do as little as possible.

My post count is Majestic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    To be honest, I did complain to the sales director (about the phone call thing) and they did phone me then. Trouble is nothing much changed and it went back to normal.

I just think they really are not bothered and just happy to take the money and do as little as possible.
    Sounds like it. Now maybe that will be the end of it.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

eek

bored now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post

Given that you purchased on price it's hardly surprising that responsiveness isn't there... Equally you are probably seen as a needy customer and one that they may regard as more hassle than its worth...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Ddraig Goch

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Given that you purchased on price it's hardly surprising that responsiveness isn't there... Equally you are probably seen as a needy customer and one that they may regard as more hassle than its worth...
    Says who? Come on eek - don't believe everything you read on here mun.

Heres how I selected. Agency gave me a list of suppliers. These were the only one on the trade body list (cant remember what it is - the one that contractor umbrella look after). The price is the same as everyone else I think.