• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I got them used to stepping through Python stuff in the debugger pretty quickly when I arrived there, but I suspect he's still going to struggle with the various jQuery plugins I've built, and I really don't want to have to teach somebody JavaScript at this stage
    Google and point him to various jQuery tutorials if he asks. Point out it is not your job to teach him something he should know or be able to pick up quickly.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning

Needed to switch the fog lights on this morning for some parts of the journey in. visibility was really poor.

Comment

Was sunny.

Now grey.

Forgot all about the eclipse but I don't think I missed much.

Comment

Last nights GoT S07Ep6 was quite a good one, although I do think they are rushing some of the episodes.

Comment

Just sent over my availability for 2nd interview to an agent. They wanted me down in London for it. I suggested a Skype interview would be fine.

I've booked a couple of meeting rooms at different times during this week and I'll just wander down to them

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                40 minutes of today's session was going through the difference between markup and margin. I'm thinking of setting homework.
                Markup was that bloke that used to post on here before buggering off to Thailand, where as margin is that stuff that you can't believe is supposed to taste like butter.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Zeity is now contemplating taking all the ancient crap in the garage down to the civic recycling centre.

Then he thinks about how many trips it would take.

Anyone want a nice Hazeltine 2000 terminal?

There's a 1000 too.

And 3 or 4 b&w tvs, some microvitec cube monitors and shedloads of ancient video recorders.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Just sent over my availability for 2nd interview to an agent. They wanted me down in London for it. I suggested a Skype interview would be fine.

I've booked a couple of meeting rooms at different times during this week and I'll just wander down to them

If you are popping down to the smoke, fancy meeting up for another coffee?

Comment

Feck.

In with the hoi polloi & it's Lego(tm) club day.

I'll be making a club out of Lego in an attempt to shut the little feckers up.

Comment

Working...
                      X