• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for EBT schemes through SANZAR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

private group

I'll send PMs to those requesting access to the private group over the weekend with joining instructions. Prepare to have some of your Sanzar documents available in order to join.

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

Old Kent road. I requested joining please can you PM me too. Thanks

Comment

I would also like to join the sanzar group. Please PM me the details as well. Many thanks

Comment

Im up for joining group. and me

Comment

Hi Guys,

My assessments for 08/09 & 09/10 were accurate in respect to the loan amounts (so they do have my P11d information for those years - although tax due was wildly inflated). However, for the year 10/11 HMRC sent me a request for further information and to illustrate loans - if any. Does this mean they do not possess my P11d for that year? Im a little confused as to why they simply never sent me an assessment like they did the previous years.

Also, i haven't heard from CH - although i have read some members have received emails, what are they advising? As if they would be of any help now anyway. Im guessing they have shut-up shop and were there just to placate the users who continued to use their shady operations...
              Last edited by creativity; 6 September 2014, 01:56.

Comment

Originally posted by creativity View Post
                Hi Guys,

Also, i haven't heard from CH - although i have read some members have received emails, what are they advising? As if they would be of any help now anyway. Im guessing they have shut-up shop and were there just to placate the users who continued to use their shady operations...
                They're still there. They provide a catch all for schemes that have been wound down as there is a requirement that they ensure that they keep appropriate records.

However, they are pre-funded. Before Sanzar disappeared they deposited records and an amount of money to allow Contractor Helpdesk to field enquiries from users of the Sanzar scheme. They have been working with Cobham Murphy and talking to HMRC.

They don't seem to be doing too much at the moment and I would agree that really they are just a front to keep us away from the very rich accountants who sit behind these schemes.

It's worth noting that Sanzar folded and was replaced by a new scheme - this pattern has repeated. The people behind these schemes, therefore, have experience of schemes, effectively, failing and yet continue to promote them.
                I'm tempted to describe them as total *******, however I feel that moderation will, understandably, rather I didn't.

.......an edit later
                Oh that's rather cool - if you use a word like <mod snip> raw, as it where, it is automatically starred out.
                Actually I would describe them as total ******* ****<mod snip> *******
                That is very cathartic
                Last edited by cojak; 7 September 2014, 17:52. Reason: Removed rude word

Comment

Old Kent Road
                  Please add me to the group too. Thanks

Comment

group

Add me please

Comment

I would suggest PMing Old Kent Road.

You might not get much of a response unless you contact him first.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X