• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Scheme Enquiries: Network One

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you might want to ask yourself if you're not being conned by HMRC.
    Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
      Maybe you might want to ask yourself if you're not being conned by HMRC.
      I've had my paperwork and bank statements checked by my accountant who has confirmed that I have £30,000 undeclared income and remember network one / endeavour have done a disappearing act (why would they do this if they were innocent). I know who has conned me and it's not the HMRC. I also know 20 other people in the same situation.

Comment

You should make contact with the CCR Group who are organising to provide aid for all Network One/Endeavour/Quantum people.
        Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by needinghelp View Post
          Hi everyone,

I have just received a letter from HMRC requesting a self assessment.

Could anyone shed some light on the outcome of theirs after?
          I worked via Network One for three years.

Would you advise going to a tax accountant to do the assessment or is it manageable?

Network haven't responded to any of my calls or emails.

Please help!
          We can help, as can the CCR Group. Look them up and join soon.

(No, me neither).

Comment

+1 for getting in touch with CCR Group, there are people out there to help and fight for you! Do not feel you are on your own.

Comment

Is Gumper seriously for real? (Or a scare monger from HMRC!)

Join CCR group and get some proper advise rather than ringing the HMRC who I'm sure will be very biased...

Comment

Who is the CCR Group? Please send me there website link.

As ive said ive had my accountant cross check my bank statements with Network One / Quantum / Endeavours paperwork and there was £30k of undeclared income.

Ive responded to HMRC letters covering 2 out of the 3 years i was with Network One. My 3rd response will be sent shortly.

My first response was back in January. Upto date HMRC haven't responded to my response.
                Has anyone actually recieved a response from HMRC? I can't find anyone who has recieved a response or a final outcome.

HMRC can't be trusted and you have to be carefull as to what info you send to them. At this moment in time i would trust HMRC more than Network One and co who have done a disappearing act (clear sign of guilt!)

Comment

If you PM me, I'll put you in touch with the leaders of the CCR Group.

They are all past members of Network One/Quantum/Endeavour.

Some were also involved with Accessa and Fairfax.

I will declare an interest in that I am contracted to provide advice to the group and receive a fee for such. That fee was agreed some months ago and will not increase if you join the group.

I agree with your view of HMRC.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Network one <mod snipped> is th individual who has conned all of us. She has robbed us of our hard earned money.
                    Also just got a massive tax bill for 2012-2013 which I will be appealing. Everyone will be getting a bill for 2012-2013 and I urge everyone to appeal against it.

Comment

Join CCR group.

That is a more practical vent for your anger and perhaps less likely to get you sued.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
                      X