• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things that probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once had a desk very close to the pool table at a radio station. I'd be trying to concentrate on gnarly pieces of XSLT while the Kaiser Chiefs were having a game as they waited to be taken to a studio for an interview.

That was also the place where I had to ask some girls who were hanging about to shift out of the way so I could get to the coffee machine one lunchtime. Turned out they were the Sugababes.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Turned out they were the Sugababes.
      Which version? Given that they seem to have a band member a week at times!!!
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Which version? Given that they seem to have a band member a week at times!!!
        It was that one who left a while later because she had a baby (she had the baby with her), the blonde scouse one, and the other one. It was nearly ten years ago.

*checks Wikipedia*

Mutya, Keisha, and Heidi, it would appear. Mutya was the fecund one.

Comment

Working...
        X