• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's everyone doing for Easter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    No not yet, off to stay in his summer home, lucky it has heating and a fire, I think we will need it.

He suggested he would ring the gardener to turn the heating on the day before we arrive as the place has not been used since last year. Italian guys are so soft.
    FTFY
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      quite the opposite, I decided life would be better us not being together, but thanks for the kind words
      You're welcome.

Happy Easter.

Comment

quite the opposite, I decided life would be better us not being together, but thanks for the kind words
        Monkfish Wellington not turn out?
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Off to Treviso.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            Monkfish Wellington not turn out?
            ex gf chef wasn't at that dinner party, that was for a different group of people and I didn't cook monkfish wellington, in the end I went with Trout en papillote which was a big success
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I thought you were getting engaged, did she ever open the box?

Guess you need to change your location in your profile.

It's been a while since we have had someone to moan about the high cost of living in Scandinavian countries, give us in fondue land a break.

So come on then, how much is a pint of beer?
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

As my parents are having the kids for the first week of the Easter break Mrs bless & my goodself will be ...... ummmmmm

Gardening

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                  As my parents are having the kids for the first week of the Easter break Mrs bless & my goodself will be ...... ummmmmm

Gardening
                  Mostly Front garden? OR will you be venturing into the back?

Comment

I thought you were getting engaged
                    yes, we were

did she ever open the box?
                    yes and no, she used the box, cracked the screen, it broke, I opened the box and proposed the traditional way

Guess you need to change your location in your profile.
                    good point, I will

It's been a while since we have had someone to moan about the high cost of living in Scandinavian countries, give us in fondue land a break.

So come on then, how much is a pint of beer?
                    The cost of living is high, agreed, and the increased tax is also not great, beer is about 8-9quid a pint depending on where you go, but i like the country a lot and as I have a long term contract here I figure I might aswell stay a while before deciding where to live.
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

taking some bint to a my chatuea .

musta remember to tell the gardener to turn the heating on so she will get naked quicker.

Comment

Working...
                      X